Summer is slowly creeping to an end and fall will be upon us in all of it’s pumpkin spice glory before we know it! Our favorite finds for this post focus on elements that will transition from late summer into early fall. Enjoy!
- Favorite Bridesmaid’s Dress. The lightness of the chiffon makes this an ideal summer choice, but the mauve color works great with an autumn palette.
- Favorite Reception. This time of year is ideal for an outdoor event. The heat has finally become more bearable, but there’s no fear of a cold snap.
- Favorite Wedding Dress. A ballgown is perfect for anytime of year. We love these light sleeves to transition into cold weather.
- Favorite Bouquet. Green and white is a beautiful and timeless color scheme. It can stand on it’s own but also works great with a few pops of intense color. Think coral for summer or marsala for fall.
- Favorite Cake. The naked cake has been a huge hit for the last couple of years & we don’t see this trend dying out anytime soon. Go with some simple greenery for summer and add some berries for cooler weather.