Happy Friday! The weekend is just hours away so grab another cup of coffee and indulge in our latest favorite finds!
- Favorite Cake(s). I have a tie this week. They both have such a lovely pop of color that is perfect for summer and fall weddings! The gold leafing adds a touch of whimsy and I love the idea of having a chocolate wedding cake.
- Favorite Invitation. This laser edge adds the perfect touch.
- Favorite Destination Wedding Location. This couple exchanged vows at Crom Castle in Northern Ireland. Definitely check out all of the stunning photos on the Style Me Pretty post!
- Favorite “Detail”. I have honestly never seen a couple put out mixed nuts on the bar, but I think it’s a great touch! This is a cute and inexpensive addition to your display.
- Favorite Ring Bearer. The bow tie and blue Keds. I can’t even stand it. Beyond adorable!
- Favorite Honeymoon Essential. Nothing says “I’m ready for the beach” better than a floppy sun hat. Adding your new monogram makes it even more fun!
- Favorite Color Palette. This beautiful combination of mauve, burgundy, blush, and green is perfect to transition from late summer into early fall.